Ticketing for WROUGHT is complicated. There are many performers and many different tickets. Follow these stages and it’ll be easier:
- The Festival runs from Friday 15th April – Sunday 17th April. Look at the Schedule (click here for a link to it) and decide when you want to come to WROUGHT.
- Then, look at the information about the artists and decide who you’d like to see.
- Now, for the one-to-ones, we have put three artists together on one ticket. That ticket lasts for approximately 2.5 hours. Once you’ve decided who you want to see, look at the possible tickets (click here) and choose the one that is most suitable (it might be that your ideal ticket doesn’t exist, in which case choose the one that is closest).
- The micro-audience pieces are simpler. Choose which you’d like to go to and continue to point 5.
- Once you’ve decided on the time you want to come and the ticket you want to buy, click here and you will be taken to an eventbrite site where you can buy your ticket.
- There are over 90 different tickets for WROUGHT, so once you’re on the eventbrite site, scroll down (and down, and down) until you find the ticket you’re looking for.
If you have any problems with this system, do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.